Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A little sale!! :)

Vintage Loving Momma is having a sale in celebration of ads launching for February!  Use LOVE20 at checkout on vintagelovingmomma.etsy.com for 20% off your entire purchase!!



I listed 8 sweet little dresses in the shop this morning and have been busy cutting more dresses!!  A sweet little package of fabric arrived from Gussy Sews sale last week.  I've already got some dresses cut out from that.  I also have lots of totes cut to get sewn.

Send your friends, and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook! Also, I'm participating in a giveaway at http://justlovelythings.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-sponsors-giveaway-discounts.html  so get over there and enter!!  Heather has amazing giveaways and you'll be sooooo happy if you win!!  :)

Off to finish my Indie Shopography lesson for today and pick up my little lovelies from school!

xoxoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment