Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WHERE DID THE WEEK GO??


I can't believe a week has passed since I've been here!!   

Things have been busy around our house.  Science Fair was due, so we spent lots of time wrapping that up and creating some awesome display boards.  We've had Basketball, practice, games and more practice.  We spent 2 hours Saturday picking out fabrics.  It was great fun!!  Have I mentioned lately how incredible my husband is?  He's always willing to go fabric shopping with me, and he has a great eye, so that makes it even better!! We ended up with 55 yards of fabric!!  I've been busy cutting dresses and totes, and working on hairbands.  I'm waiting to hear back about a few more advertising opportunities.   I'm busy making plans, and setting goals for each day.  I feel so much better having a list of goals to work off of.  I've always been a list maker, a planner.  And it's an amazing feeling when I've been able to cross all or most of them off at the end of the day.  

So I'm here, surrounded by TONS of fabric, and extremely happy!!  I'll update later this week, hopefully with some pics.  I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  

Don't forget to like Vintage Loving Momma on Facebook and send your friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment