Wednesday, January 11, 2012

THE SHINE PROJECT~DALLAS and other stuff!

I've copied this pic from Ashley's blog, we'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for everyone to come out to A Little Artsy on February 25, and help us make a difference for the people of the Dallas LIFE Foundation.  I ordered a new grey & yellow hairband from the AMAZING Heather of {just.lovely.things} to wear specifically for this!! :) 
Photobucket


The past few days have been busy!!!  I've been cutting lots of cute little dresses for the Spring.
I hope to have them up in the shop in the next week or two.  Working really hard to meet my
goals each day so that I'll have the shop stocked and ready when my ad launches on February 1st.  This is how I start my day, everyday...I'm still enjoying my holiday coffees, I think Spicy Egg Nog
and Golden French Toast are my favorite!! 




My baby sister gave me that mug for Christmas, as well as a bobbin winder which is like a gift
from the heavens because there is nothing more frustrating than having to unthread my sewing machine to wind a bobbin.  So thankful for my sweet sister and those thoughtful gifts.   

Today my Mini Cards came in from Moo Printing.  They are SO SO cute!!  



I absolutely LOVE them!  I think they'll look adorable with the new bags and bakers twine I ordered.  I'm a lover of quotes, of lyrics, and just words in general, I read this quote on an Etsy article yesterday, "I love waking up each day and realizing all over again that I am living my
dream and knowing I never have to look back.  I won't ever take that for granted.  I love feeling
like nothing is out of reach anymore.  I love knowing that I'm working for a better life where I'll have the freedom to live life on my own terms."  ~Jenna Sue, Quit your day job (Etsy)   
So thankful for the blessing of a husband that allows me to follow my creative dreams, who 
works hard everyday to provide for our family while I grow this business.  

I hope everyone is having a good week!!  The weekend will be here before we know it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment